Commercial Director (Animal Nutrition/Feed)
Salary Market aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 19 May 20192019-05-19 2019-07-18 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Shah Alam MY MYR 14000 17000 17000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As one of the leading multinational organisations in Animal Nutrition products, this global leader is searching for a competent and driven Commercial Director to be based in Malaysia.
About this Commercial Director Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to drive sustainable growth in Malaysia, primarily focusing on broilers, breeders and swine farms. You will be responsible to build a strong local sales team that delivers value and build effective business relationships with customers for sustainable business.
- Identify and lead the development of new business opportunities or models such as increasing wallet share of current customers, acquiring prospect customers, and/or expanding into the value chain through alliance partnership by collaborating with cross-functional teams and by leveraging industry stakeholders to accelerate business growth
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute on pricing policies to drive profitable growth by identifying opportunities in margin management with the understanding of COGS, product positioning, competition, and market opportunities and constraints
- Develop and implement an integrated talent management programme to attract, retain and develop top sales professionals and to ensure optimum level of workforce engagement
- Champion and deploy the appropriate sales framework and drive team work culture and alignment to goals
- Identify and develop key talent to support future business needs through coaching and development programmess
- Monitor industry trends across value chain and changes in needs of customers, and provide input to cross-functional teams to translate into improvements or new developments in products and services offerings
The successful Commercial Director must have a mixture of business acumen, strong local market knowledge in the Animal Nutrition industry and solid know-how within the industry, network and products.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or equivalent experiences
- At least 8 to 10 years of successful experience in a Commercial / Business Development role
- Experience within the Animal Feed / Animal Nutrition or adjacent industries (i.e. Agriculture, Crop Science, Animal Health, etc.)
- Ability to engage with and influence cross-functional teams to support the team’s agenda
- Strong sales and business acumen in identifying business opportunities and make profitable deals
- Proven capability in building and developing strong sales team – coaching, motivating, holding team able and accountable
- Competent in dealing with external parties (customers, large accounts, traders, local authorities, government agencies)
- Commercial skills, i.e. negotiation skills, conceptual selling skills, value-based selling
- Coaching, Team Building skills
This global specialist in Animal Feed and Nutrition is the market leader and a strong innovator in new solutions and services. They have been in the forefront of the industry and are continuously expanding with new technologies and R&D activities.
If you are a strong commercial management professional with a solid track record in sales management and people management, then this Commercial Director role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C