Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant AiRene Tan
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 hospitality-and-catering Petaling Jaya MY MYR 250000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Operations Director job has just arisen at a rapidly expanding F&B organisation in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Operations Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of the restaurant operations, brand image and financial performance for all brands within the Group. You will also help the Group execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by demonstrating sound judgement, vision, management, and leadership.
- Plan and control all P&L line items and responsible for overall financial & business performance of all brands/restaurants. Provide direction and build appropriate interventions to improve profitability
- Work closely with the Brand General Manager on market positioning of the Company and to strategise, plan and ensure effective execution of sales plans and activities to meet the assigned sales and profit targets
- Establish operational standards and action plans to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations
- Lead the operations team to ensure customer satisfaction is consistent with increased revenue through promotional programs and improved employee product knowledge and training.
- Implement processes and systems that will generate higher productivity and revenues
- Anticipate and proactively provide solutions to resolve possible revenue gaps
- Provide insights and market feedback on relevant marketing/ promo activities to drive business growth
- Partner with the CEO and Business Development Division in driving real estate / space acquisition strategy in line with the business strategy and direction
- Stay current on consumer trends both nationally and locally and remains vigilant to changing competitive landscape
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; Coach direct reports to cultivate skills and to increase consciousness of the interrelationship between each department in Operations Division
To succeed in the Operations Director role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of F&B operations.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 15 years of experience in similar industry and with five years at senior managerial capacity
- Proficient in full spectrum of casual / fine-dining restaurant function and understand the entire business process of operating and managing restaurants
- Connected to the industry trends and understanding of the competitive landscape, operations and business strategy related to the industry is a requirement.
- Analytical and detailed oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess good negotiation and influencing skills
This F&B organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are operationally strong, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operations Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C