Head of Sales (Equipment)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 sales Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A well-known multinational equipment (B2B sales) company is seeking a highly-qualified candidate with sales compliance experience to fill the position of Head of Sales (Equipment). This is a job position for a sales professional who is looking to make a lasting impact to the B2B department in the organisation.
About the Head of Sales (Equipment) Role:
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the integrated sales strategy towards achieving sales objectives, profit margin, and market share.
- Supervise and develop direct report(s)
- Establish industry benchmark performance levels in sales service excellence (response times, contacts-to-leads ratio, leads-to-sales ratio, customer satisfaction etc.) via target-driven and process-oriented workflows
- Develop the direct sales business dynamically exploring the potential of all relevant company's global/international key accounts and establishing and nurturing national key account customers
- Establish and manage processes and KPIs for the direct sales business, also as an orientation for the dealer network to apply similar best practices
- Co-develop innovative service products for B2B customers such as rental, service and maintenance contracts etc. and develop market exploration strategy in close alignment with the customer service and marketing departments
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting
To succeed in the Head of Sales (Equipment) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the Key Accounts teams.
- Min. bachelor level education in the fields’ business administration or engineering and min. five years' hands-on and min. three years' managerial experience in B2B oriented sales functions with a strong track record of direct sales excellence and team performance management
- Expertise and experience in managing in a multinational business environment
- Track record in process-oriented management (Analysis, Concepts, Change Management) and continuous improvement (KPI-based steering)
- Experience with relevant IT systems
- Strong customer orientation
- Hands-on attitude and result orientation
- Able to perform proactively and independently also under pressure
- Readiness to travel (mostly domestic but also internationally)
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Head of Sales (Equipment) role.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125