HVAC Sales Manager
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Samantha Tee
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-142018-10-13 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A multi-national industrial leader is recruiting a HVAC Sales Manager in the Klang Valley to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth. This role will be directly reporting to the Country Sales Manager.
About the HVAC Sales Manager Role :
In this critical job, you will be responsible in driving and leading a team of Sales Executive as well as work towards the company’s sales target.
- Ensure company’s sales objective is achieved, this is not limited to forecasting sales target, profit margin, generate forecast for sales secured, delivery, collection of payment and any other sales related issues at all times.
- Build strong relationships with all customers and provide sales and technical support to contractors, consultants and end-users in order to maximise equipment sales and customer satisfactions.
- Train and guide a team of Sales Executives, set clear directions and Key Result Area (KRA) and coach them in using efficient methods in conduct business in accordance to code of conduct and policies.
- Work closely with other teams, with Sales Leader to set business direction & budget and provide regular feedback to Products team to improve the competitiveness of equipment sales
- Attend to any other ad hoc assignments given by the company.
To succeed in the HVAC Sales Manager job, you will need to have an extensive sales and marketing experiences in HVAC industry and the ability to lead a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Enthusiastic in defining sales and marketing strategy and opening up new market and revenue.
- Good knowledge of HVAC system applications.
This International company is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers. With great clients and services, they’ve won many World Class awards recently. The culture is demanding and fast pace but if you are confident and up for the challenges, this place will reward you significantly. The company also focuses on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Sales Manager or Assistant Sales Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an award winning industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Samantha Tee on +603 2380 8773 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125