Assistant Training Manager
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR84,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Michelle Yim
Date posted 05 July 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Assistant Training Manager job has just become available at one of the most renowned South Korean luxury skincare company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Brand General Manager, this is a role for a trainer looking for a step-up in his/her training career!
About the Training Manager Role:
The Training Manager will be accountable for the full development of Beauty Advisors in the area of product knowledge, selling skills and customer service level; as well as responsible in the implementation of training strategies and plans to support brand and organisational goals. Training Manager will also need to support marketing team in workshops and brand events.
- Plan and implement annual training programmes, lead major product launch trainings, plan and lead all soft-skills and facial trainings, and analyse and evaluate training programmes
- Conceptualise presentation content and conduct workshops/events. Act as an ambassador for the brand in all major brand events and product launches.
- Conduct soft skill trainings to ensure BA’s quality, involved in beauty therapist hiring and training, plan and conduct BA development programme training
- Lead BA’s Customer Service evaluation & conduct Mystery Shopper Programme whenever necessary. Also train BAs in managing major customer complaints / requests / feedback.
To succeed in the Assistant Training Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the Sales, Marketing and Visual Merchandising teams.
- Minimum Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent from any notable universities
- At least 5 years' of working experience in a training role, preferably in beauty, fashion or luxury retail industries
- Experience in conducting beauty workshops and events, and relevant certificates on facial/aesthetic is a plus
- Good presentation skills with public speaking experience, well-groomed and service-oriented with a positive attitude
This multinational skincare company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Assistant Training Manager role.
Apply now or email me at Michelle.Yim@robertwalters.com.my to discuss the opportunity!
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125