Regional Sales Manager
Consultant Benny Tan
Date posted 13 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Regional Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the leading global integrated technology solutions companies focusing on various segments in the engineering sector. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, this Penang-based role is for a technical sales professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Sales Manager role:
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for managing the mechatronics sales business within the Asia region. You will be managing this team of individuals and works closely with the regional business head to deliver exceptional value differentiation to regional and global customers.
- Drive sales revenue stream by implementing segment marketing and customer strategies; analysing trends and results
- Forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for segments, customers and territories
- Projecting expected sales volume and profits for existing and new programs
- Implement sales programs by developing sales and account action plans
- Establishing first right of refusal with customers through excellent customer management and rapport
- Driving gains in market share and projecting and driving expected orders and margins
- Driving and establishing global account collaboration with the mechatronics global sales organisation
- Maintain mechatronics sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
To succeed in the Regional Sales Manager position, you will be expected to effectively communicate information to various stakeholders internally and externally.
- A tertiary qualification in a technical field or equivalent plus a minimum of eight years' work experience in manufacturing process and value engineering
- A hands-on approach is required to fully appreciate the complexity of the role; understanding all sales aspects as related to the business segment and customer base
- A pro-active approach of analysing situations for potential issues, getting problems resolved quickly and to initiate where necessary
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction, continuous customer rapport and wallet share improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams and build effective working relationships is highly regarded
- Good sales management skills and working knowledge of English, written and verbal
- Adaptable, innovative, sound judgement skills and the ability to persuade others
- Be open and willing to travel for business
This business has consistently reputed as dynamic and fast-growing in terms of size, revenue and profit. They are committed to perform beyond customer expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Sales Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125