Salary MYR36,000 - MYR60,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Naza Amar
Date posted 16 January 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Product Specialist role has just become available at one of the most respected global firms based in Malaysia.
About the Product Specialist Role:
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for prioritising selling activities via account/territory management. This includes understanding key decision makers, buying influences and processes as well as prioritising resource utilisation through effective call-account planning and good time management. You will also keep up-to-date and apply industry knowledge/trends, competitor activities to understand and meet/maintain the competitive positioning of the company.
- Identify and call existing and prospective customers to understand and meet their needs through targeted selling
- Apply therapy and/or product knowledge differentiation on the company products against competitors, and address questions and/or provide technical and administrative product demonstrations
- Monitor the sales against the forecasts and participate in the determination of market potential for the territory
- Proactively seek new business opportunities to secure sales, build credibility and trust with customers
- Coordinate and participate in major marketing initiatives e.g. exhibitions, symposiums, promotional campaigns, etc.
- Provide feedback to the immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the development of the marketing policy, recommended product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes or recommend financially sound proposals/tenders to reach a win-win agreement
- Work closely with the customer service and operations functions to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Commit to adhering to the company’s code of conduct and promote the company culture through positive, ongoing relationships and activities
- Assist other departments within the organisation to prepare manuals and technical publications
To succeed in this role, you will possess at least two to three years' pharmaceutical sales experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in a scientific-related discipline
- Solid sales track record and achievements
- Strong understanding of the hospital market
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, professional and driven
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical company. The firm is very focused on developing and training their employees to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Product Specialist job.
Get in touch with me for more information on the opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125