Business Development Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Kelvin Chee
Date posted 19 October 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this company is recruiting a Business Development Manager to join their team based in Petaling Jaya
About the Business Development Manager Role:
Reporting to the Chief Operation Officer, you will lead the sales team in Malaysia. As a Business Development Manager, you will be in charge of market penetration into new channels with the exisiting products.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability in new account penetration.
- At least 3 years of working experience in sales, preferably in FMCG industry.
- Strong stakeholders engagement skills
- Excellent in communication and engagement skills
- Have a positive mindset and sales driven
This company has received The Most Impactful Award in Malaysia in 2015.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Business Development Manager role.
Apply or call me today to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125