Regional Field Sales Engineer
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Rachel Chan
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Regional Field Sales Engineer role has just become available at a global leading parts manufacturer catering to the mining power and oil & gas industries based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, this is a role for a Technical Sales Professional who has experience in the after market servicing Power and Oil & Gas sector.
About the Regional Field Sales Engineer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to support the after sales market activities across South East Asia.
- Travel in the current install basis to enlarge the MRO business
- Valve problem solving
- Respect the annual budget for spare parts
- Enlarge the clients portfolio
To succeed in the Regional Field Sales Engineer job, you will need to have strong knowledge in the applications of valves for the Power and Oil & Gas market.
- Degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in After Sales focusing on Power and Oil & Gas sector
- Excellent sales experience, including good functional knowledge of Valve products
- Ability to organise, self-motivate and have excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
This MNC has a strong reputation for engineering excellence in the manufacture of specialist flow control equipment (pumps and valves) and the delivery of cradle-to-grave engineering services and they are recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Field Sales Engineer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125