Key Account Manager
Salary MYR72000 - MYR96000 per annum + Attractive
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Kelvin Chee
Date posted 13 October 2016
A rapidly expanding FMCG company is looking for a talented Key Account Manager in Petaling Jaya. In this job, you are responsible to achieve business results and to improve the brand's position in the market
About the Key Account Manager Role:
The role is responsible to manage assigned key accounts by achieving all KPI through externally and internally and to improve the brand's market share. You will be reporting directly to the National Sales Manager.
- Responsible for the performance of assigned key accounts by ensuring profitable working relationship with clients
- To plan and execute activities and make sure can deliver company objective
- Knowing the market insights and account and develop business and sales plan accordingly
- Liaise and cooperate with departments on matters related for the business
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the Sales Operation, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance departments.
- Atleast a diploma, degree or equivalent. Preferably in Sales & Marketing management or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years in key account management experience in FMCG industry
- Proactive and committed to sustainable result achievement
- Passion for excellency
This company is much more than FMCG and is anything but traditional. They have people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Key Account Manager role.
Apply or call me today to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125