Key Account Manager
Salary MYR84000 - MYR108000 per annum + negotiable
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Kelvin Chee
Date posted 28 September 2016
An exciting Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most renowned childcare products company based in Shah Alam.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
The role is responsible for the managing existing IKA and new LKA accounts penetration.
- Ensure that constant communication occurs to and from the customers to ensure all demands are met
- Create business proposals for new and existing opportunities
- Establish relationship with clients and provide high standard of customer service continually
- Understand all level activities to ensure offerings are relevant and competitive at operational level
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with all stakesholder in the company.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any notable universities
- At least 3 years of working experience in key account management and experience working in FMCG companies will be an added advantage
- Strong stakeholders engagement skills
- Exhibit confidence and foresight in soliciting for new and existing businesses
This company is recognised in their field of expertise in the local market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Key Account Manager role.
Apply or call me today to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125