Salary MYR200000 - MYR240000 per annum + Attractive
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Amanda Lee
Date posted 26 September 2016
An exciting General Manager position has just become available at one of the baby diapers companies based in Shah Alam. Reporting directly to the Chairman, this is a role for a Sales Director who is a leader in the FMCG industry.
About the General Manager Role:
The role is responsible for the strategic implementation of the Company across all functions such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Production, IT, Human Resources and etc.
- Manage total Company's P&L to ensure an expected profitability within three years
- Build brand awareness to strengthen the export business and OEM business within the Modern Trade and e-commerce channels
- Drive cost reductions programs to improve ROI of the production line
- Timely reporting to the stakeholders to ensure alignment in the business goals and directions
To succeed in the General Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively across all the teams.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any notable universities
- At least 10 years of working experience in Sales (Modern Trade and/ or General Trade) within the FMCG sector, experience in managing export sales will be an added advantage
- Strong stakeholders engagement skills
- Excellent in communication and engagement skills
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting General Manager role.
Apply or call me today to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125