Key Account Manager
Salary MYR84000 - MYR108000 per annum + Attractive
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Kelvin Chee
Date posted 23 September 2016
An exciting Key Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most renowned personal care companies based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the Nasional Sales Manager, this is a role for a key account manager who is a leader in the FMCG industry.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
The role is responsible for the development and growth of all key accounts assigned.
- Managing existing accounts and acquiring new businesses
- Maintain good relationship with customers and ensure their business requirements are met
- Formulate a sales plan for the assigned key account to ensure the direction is in line with business objectives
- Provide instant update on consumers and competitors activities
To succeed in the Key Account Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the Trade Marketing and Marketing teams.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any notable universities
- At least 5 years' working experience in Key Account Management sector with mandatory exposure in FMCG companies
- Strong stakeholders engagement skills
- Excellent in communication and presentation skills
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Key Account Manager role.
Apply or call me today to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125