Key Account Executive
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 29 August 2016
A leading pharmaceuticals firm is seeking a high-calibre Key Account Executive covering the Northern Region, to be based in Penang. You will be responsible for all sales related matters and the business growth in your territory.
About the Key Account Executive Role:
In this business critical role, you will be the front line of the company to continue it’s development and success in Penang.
- To deliver the individual performance plan to meet or exceed sales target within agreed budgets
- To gain formulary acceptance and increased usage for promoted products in all relevant accounts
- To prepare and implement account development and territory business plans
- To improve clinical sales and marketing knowledge of promoted and competitor products
- To improve selling skills by undertaking the required skill practice or learning identified as part of an ongoing training programme
The successful candidate must have the ability to work in their own initiative, sales driven besides having an independent and responsible attitude.
- Preferably Bachelor Degree in Science, Business or equivalent
- Good customer relationship
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Pleasant personality and good communication skills
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and focuses on developing employee's talent.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Executive job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125