Regional Sales Manager (Central)
Salary MYR10000 - MYR13000 per month + Attractive
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Amanda Lee
Date posted 25 August 2016
An opening for a Regional Sales Manager (Central) has become available at one of the top and best selling brands within its category, to be based in Selangor, reporting to the National Sales Manager. This is a role for Sales Managers who are familiar with traditional trade accounts and is capable of distributor management.
About the Regional Sales Manager (Central) role:
This is a business critical role as you will be responsible for defining sales strategy and performance for a large channel and also outlets within the Central region. You will also be introducing a new range of products to your customers to increase the overall sales of the company.
- To drive revenue growth of strategic product categories through broad and solid customer relationships and through optimal deployment of the Go-to-Market strategy adapted to the customer/channel specifics
- Responsible for budget control, forecasting and reporting of sales and marketing activities. Monitor sales budgets for all level of distribution (sell-in / sell through).
- To develop plans to realize business opportunities in alignment with company objectives and directives
- To drive customer portfolio business planning, forecasting and reporting
To succeed in this Regional Sales Manager (Central) role, you will need to have the ability to think on your feet, adapt to market changes quickly and build strong relationships with customers.
- Degree of equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field
- Five years' sales experience with minimum two years in managerial with relevant FMCG experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point and Word) and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and travel within Malaysia
This company has been holding its position as a market leader selling nutritional goods for a long time and has further plans to strengthen their position in their category. They have a great culture and offer good work life balance though the expectations is high on their staff.
If you are looking for a place to grow in and contribute to at the same time, this is the next step for you if you are able to meet the criteria of solid sales experience in FMCGs. This is not your typical FMCG company and may provide you with a new environment or challenge in your career.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125