Assistant Store Manager (Luxury Retail, Genting Premium Outlet)
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR76,800 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1895300/001
Date posted 19 January 2023kuantan sales/sales-general 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 retail Pahang MY MYR 60000 76800 76800 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Assistant Store Manager (Luxury Retail, Genting Premium Outlet) job has just become available at one of the most respected global luxury brands based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Retail manager, this is a role for a store manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant Store Manager (Luxury Retail, Genting Premium Outlet) Role:
In this business critical role, you will demonstrate ownership for the store by maximising store productivity and profitability through team building and staff development and goal attainment. The Assistant Store Manager develops and plans to achieve sales and productivity goals, and closely supports the Retail Manager to evaluate market information and create strategies that can impact store results. The Assistant Store Manager leads by example, sets the tone for the store, and provides feedback to their team that will result in more efficient, productive, and profitable stores that exceed the brand's standards.
- Manage store operations: replenishment, regular and year-end inventories, visual merchandising, etc.
- Make sure that Client Advisor/Senior Client Advisor/Team Leader profiles match accordingly to the sales and brand strategy
- Take ongoing actions around motivation the team according to the sales and brand strategy and act as their mentor
- Manage administration tasks and reporting
- Guarantee financial results of the store through effective management of margins, stock and personnel cost
- Assist in inventory management. Ensure stock rooms are kept neat and tidy at all times; stock should be kept in appropriate order for ease of access when serving customers
- Ensure all stock transfers into and out of the store are properly recorded to minimise stock loss
- Ensure stock loss is kept to the minimum
To succeed in the Assistant Store Manager (Luxury Retail, Genting Premium Outlet) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Three to five years' previous store manager experience in a retail service environment
- Preferably within the luxury retail industry
- School certificate or equivalent. Degree is preferred
- Knowledge of cash register systems. Basic computer skills, including: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to meet moderate stockroom lifting requirements and store climbing requirements
- Ability to manoeuvre sales floor
- Ability to clean displays to ensure professional presentation
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; including nights, weekends and public holidays
This international luxury brand needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Store Manager (Luxury Retail, Genting Premium Outlet) job.
Apply today or email me at Christie.Cheah@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR76,800 per annum + AttractiveLocation: PahangDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Assistant Store Manager (Luxury Retail, Genting Premium Outlet) job has just become available at one of the most respected global luxury brands based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Retail manager, this is a role for a store manager who is a leader in their field.