Sales and Marketing Manager (MLM)
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1893910/001
Date posted 17 January 2023kuala-lumpur sales/sales-general 2023-01-17 2023-03-18 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 72000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Sales and Marketing Manager (MLM) job has just become available at one of the most respected MLM businesses based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, this is a role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales and Marketing Manager (MLM) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, boosting revenue, building a strong sales team and ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Work closely with corporate headquarters to drive and execute a marketing campaign for the Asia market
- Promote the company’s existing brands and introduce new products to market
- Analyse budgets, prepare budget plans, and ensure sales goals are met
- Research and develop marketing plans, understand consumer requirement, identify market trends, and suggest system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals
- Implement new sales plans and advertising
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy and create social media presence across all digital channels
- Produce marketing materials such as website, product leaflet, promotional leaflet and business manual
- Create calendar of marketing events, including product launches, news interaction, blog posts, and work with Corporate headquarters for global marketing campaigns
To succeed in this Sales and Marketing Manager (MLM) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business administration, communication, marketing, advertising, business studies or related fields
- Minimum of three years’ sales and marketing experience with at least three years at a managerial level, understanding of network marketing (or multi-level marketing) operations is advantageous
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing
- Proficient in I.T. applications such as MS Office/Adobe/SNS
- Excellent communication and writing skill in English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese due to the nature of the role
- Strong presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
This international MLM firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales and Marketing Manager (MLM) job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 January 2023An attractive Buyer (Apparel) job has just become available at a fashion retailer based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 January 2023A leading international HVAC organisation is seeking a talented Service Sales Engineer (HVAC). In this job, you will be the key point of contact for customers in assigned accounts or geographic area and provide both pre- and after-sales support
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Store Manager (Luxury Retail, KLCC) job has just become available at one of the most respected global luxury brands based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Retail Manager, this is a role for a store manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + AttractiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Store Manager (Luxury Retail, KLCC) job has just become available at one of the most respected global luxury brands based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Retail manager, this is a role for a store manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 13 January 2023An exciting Sales Executive job has just become available in a local manufacturer. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a role to sell industrial products to the clients in the domestic and international market.