Retail Area Manager (Luxury Retail)
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Attractive
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Christie Cheah
Job Ref 1868500/001
Date posted 28 October 2022kuala-lumpur sales/sales-general 2022-10-28 2022-12-27 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and attractive Retail Area Manager (Luxury Retail) job has just become available at one of the most reputable luxury retail brands. Reporting directly to the Head of Retail, this is a role for a Retail manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Retail Area Manager (Luxury Retail) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring business objectives are met for the assigned geographical area by enabling the management team within the region to successfully generate revenue and positive operating profile.
You will drive and grow the brand and business in the respective country through strategic business planning and execution as well as people management, as well as coach, mentor and develop the store teams to exceed our service values and business objectives while upholding our cultural ethos through innovative leadership.
- Reach and exceed budgeted sales and four wall profit objectives
- Map out business process to ensure sustainability and efficiency. Collaborate and align the process with different functions
- Plan and segment our network to ensure we can meet brand and business objectives
- Proactively assess and report business opportunities (profile and content) to merchants
- Prioritise and execute Company initiatives
- Oversee the execution of the brand's promotional strategies and programs assuring that they support sales, branding and business objectives
- Leverage tools and resources to exceed business objectives including but not limited to Annual Performance Goals
- Proactively assess and report both market demographics and customer profile to home office
To succeed in the Retail Area Manager (Luxury Retail) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be credible with a highly intelligent and experienced group of partners
This international luxury brand needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Retail Area Manager (Luxury Retail) job.
Apply today or email me at Christie.Cheah@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 November 2022A new e-Commerce Lead (Retail Chain) job has just become available at one of the largest retail chains in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Sales Revenue Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales Revenue Management, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Customer Experience Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A Regional Sales Manager (Protective Coating) job has become available at a multinational company to join the team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A leading international HVAC organisation is seeking a talented Controls & Contracting Leader (HVAC) based in Malaysia. In this job, you will focus on project sales.