Regional Manager (Commercial Vehicles)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Job Ref 1841170/001
Date posted 28 September 2022kuala-lumpur sales/sales-general 2022-09-28 2022-11-27 automotive Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global market leader in commercial vehicles is seeking a Regional Manager (Commercial Vehicles). In this job, you will manage the business and operations in the East Coast and East Malaysia regions.
About the Regional Manager (Commercial Vehicles) Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the overall commercial profitability and daily operations of the service business in East Coast and East Malaysia regions. You will work in close interaction with workshops to develop, drive, support and follow up on activities to sell and product services as well as ensure customer loyalty in your region.
- Drive a strong commercial focus on EBIT, ensuring a clear business mind set and strong customer focus throughout the region
- Communicate defined strategies and targets across the region
- Coordinate sales; negotiate prices, terms and discounts on products, parts and services
- Develop the business together with the management team, in close collaboration with the distributor, through market development and promotion of products and services offerings
- Participate in development and implementation of new services and market activities
- Work with the Customer and Driver Satisfaction Index and surveys, generate action plans when necessary
- Seek for new business opportunities by networking, benchmarking and investigating future trends
- Optimise resources over the workshops and other regions
- Plan and organise daily services operations
- Ensure that operations targets and objectives are followed up, create action plans and take action
- Focus on increasing productivity by continuous improvements encouraging
- Ensure and follow up operations according to routines, procedures and policies
- Ensure compliance with DOS, policies and local laws and regulations
- Proactively develop new and maintain existing customer relationships within the region
- Manage the rental activity: fleet and occupation rate
- Directly manage the used trucks business
To succeed in this Regional Manager (Commercial Vehicles) role, you must have prior experience in running commercial and operations in commercial or heavy vehicles segment as well as automotive.
- At least a degree in business/management/engineering or related
- Relevant work experience in sales or services businesses of at least five years
- Leadership experience in senior positions, preferably in the heavy vehicle/commercial vehicle or related B2B industry
- Experience managing a relatively big team of direct reports with P&L responsibility
- Able to travel domestically to East Coast or East Malaysia regions
- Strong commercial acumen and a business perspective
- Ability to manage people across a matrix organisation
- Good listening skills and open communication style
- Results-oriented and commercially driven
This international company is one of the market leaders in the commercial vehicles industry. They are highly progressive and fully focus on development of their technologies and their people. This company puts emphasis on organic development and growth of their people and are currently looking for a like-minded individual to join their team.
If you are an experienced sales or after-sales management professional with experience in commercial vehicles, then this Regional Manager (Commercial Vehicles) role is right for you.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A Regional Sales Manager (Protective Coating) job has become available at a multinational company to join the team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Sales Revenue Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales Revenue Management, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Customer Experience Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 November 2022A new e-Commerce Lead (Retail Chain) job has just become available at one of the largest retail chains in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A leading international HVAC organisation is seeking a talented Controls & Contracting Leader (HVAC) based in Malaysia. In this job, you will focus on project sales.