Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Marie Lee
Job Ref 1816010/001
Date posted 23 June 2022kuala-lumpur sales/sales-general 2022-06-23 2022-08-22 manufacturing-and-production kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Chief Sales and Marketing Officer job has just become available at a leading Malaysian organisation in the design and production of plastic solutions for precision plastics; including office equipment, automotive and electronic industries worldwide. Reporting to the CEO you will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the group.
About the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer Role:
The CSMO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all sales and marketing-related activities and create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition, technology capabilities, processes, and existing partnerships
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for each manufacturing plant; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on sales and marketing materials
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results
To succeed in the role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on sales activeites and marketing programmes and have the ability to work with the finance, procurement, plant managers and operations teams to implement targeted sales strategies.
- Competency in relevant sales software systems (e.g. Sales Force, etc) is an advantage
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ensure good and consistent customer service with managing the customer database management
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact customers/stakeholders
- Analyse pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to demand generation, pipeline forecast and trends, conversion rates, target account, market segmentation, win/loss
- Report on key KPIs related to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a consistent closed-loop between marketing and sales
The successful Chief Sales and Marketing Officer will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Sales and Marketing Officer role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR30,000 - MYR45,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 June 2022A key aviation organisation is seeking a Head of Government Affairs (Aviation). In this job, you will lead stakeholder relations and regulatory affairs for the business in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Food Service, Senior Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing director, this is a role for a senior manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Sales Director (Measurement and Monitoring Products) job has become available at a global integrated measurement and monitoring product maker firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Business Development Director (MarTech) job has just become available at a fast-growing digital agency with a strong presence across the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2022An exciting Head of Sales (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a commercial head who is a leader in their field.