Salary MYR48,000 - MYR53,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 retail Penang Penang MY MYR 48000 53000 53000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Store Manager job has just become available at a leading authentic and unconventional female fashion brand based in Penang. Your main responsibility is to monitor the sales performance and improve on the store’s KPI.
About the Store Manager Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and future expansion plans, the Store Manager will play a key role in the continuous growth of the store. You will also take lead in assisting and supporting all store related activities and functions within the chain.
- Maintain high energy on the sales floor and motivate and ensure the team is aligned with business objective and able to reach the sales target by taking necessary actions
- Responsible for all daily, weekly and monthly reports for sales analysis and provide market information (e.g. mall activities and competitor movements)
- Provide feedback on merchandises to ensure sufficient stock level and right merchandises in store and participate in seasonal product training and conduct training to the sales team afterwards
- Enhance the team’s customer service by providing training /coaching in store so to cultivate continuous learning environment to identify top talents and see through the development plan
- Roster planning according to company policy and business requirements
- Monitor the cashiering flow to make sure the transactions process is correct and efficient
- Be a brand ambassador in serving customers especially during store events
To succeed in the Store Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and love working around people internally and externally.
- Minimum of a diploma in any field
- At least five years of store management experience in the female brand retail industry
- Excellent leadership and team management skills to handle and control challenging situations
- Highly self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Sales-driven and results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with excellent command of spoken and written English
- Must be able to work retail shift hours including weekends and public holidays (if required)
This retail fashion brand is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment within all the branches.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email me at email@example.com.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number: JTKSM 423C