Telesales Associate (e-Commerce)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Marie Lee
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 travel-and-tourism Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding e-commerce company is looking for a driven Telesales Associate to take on a newly created role in Kuala Lumpur. You will be responsible for ensuring the portfolio assigned to you is on track in terms of calls at all times.
About the Telesales Associate (e-Commerce) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the company's product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive and relevant for the fast-growing customer base.
- Serve on the front line by connecting and engaging with customers
- Have phone base contact with company partners to help them leverage the group’s toolkit to increase the customers they attract on the group platform
- Support new partners to ramp up and sustain revenue and market share on the group platform
- Communicate special offers from the group’s loyal customer base and promotional deals that allow them to benefit from the group’s merchandising and marketing efforts
- Educate the partners on the self-service features available on partner central
- Share the company’s new/existing products and services with the customers
- Present ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listen when spoken/presented to
To succeed in this Telesales Associate (e-Commerce) role, you must have prior experience in the shared services/call centre industry. You must be an energetic self-starter with a basic technical background and excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of work experience
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in English. Other language skills may be required depending on the location of position as the candidate is required to work with clients from the region
- Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
- Ability to handle objection, secure commitments and be resilient
- Outstanding listening, investigating and influencing skills
This company is a world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in the business. The brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Telesales Associate (e-Commerce) role is right for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C