Telesales Representative (e-Commerce)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Mei Chin Lee
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 travel-and-tourism Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 48000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Telesales Representative (e-Commerce) job has become available at a world-leading e-commerce company, to be the first contact point for B2B customers and to provide assistance to customers relating to the service.
About the Telesales Representative (e-Commerce) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the company's product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive and relevant for the fast-growing customer base.
- Serve on the front line by connecting and engaging with customers
- Have phone base contact with company partners to help them:
- Leverage the group’s toolkit to increase the customers they attract on the group platform
- Support new partners to ramp up and sustain revenue and market share on the group platform
- Communicate special offers from the group’s loyal customer base and promotional deals that allow them to benefit from the group’s merchandising and marketing efforts
- Educate the partners on the self-service features available on partner central
- Share the company’s new/existing products and services with the customers
- Present ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listen when spoken/presented to
- Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
- Ability to handle objection, secure commitments and be resilient
- Outstanding listening, investigating and influencing skills
To succeed in this Telesales Representative (e-Commerce) role, you must have prior experience in the shared services/call centre industry. You must be an energetic self-starter with a basic technical background and excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of work experience
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in English. Other language skills may be required depending on the location of position as the candidate is required to work with clients from the region
This organisation is a trusted brand. The company is all set for the next phase of growth.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Telesales Representative (e-Commerce) role is right for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C