Head of Business Development (Solar Industry)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 sales Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Business Development (Solar Industry) job has just become available at an international solar company based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for an experienced sales professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Head of Business Development (Solar Industry) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire sales team to ensure that all activities and territory plans are executed and implemented. You will also ensure that all sales targets are being achieved in the assigned sales territory.
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve business development goals and targets given
- Identify business opportunities and potential clients, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of market conditions
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop and negotiate contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Enable new solutions and oversee comprehensive strategy for each customer and opportunity acquisitions
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with business partners to achieve maximum satisfaction level
- Deliver effective and efficient business partnership support
- Establish solution proposals and develop high quality presentations representing core value propositions of company
- Support in the development of integrated marketing plans, work with other internal colleagues to meet customer needs, concerns and objectives
- Any other related duties connected with the business
- Perform any other duties assigned by immediate superior from time to time
To succeed in this role, you will need to have extensive sales knowledge and experience in the solar or engineering related industry.
- Degree in any field
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) in English
- At least 8 - 10 years of work experience in a related field. Experience in solar industry/projects/engineering company is an added advantage
- Required skills: Microsoft Office
- Good team player and interpersonal skills
- Must possess own transport and able to travel 30 - 40% of the time
- Adaptable and able to execute varied tasks/ job scope
- High self-motivation, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
This international solar engineering company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Business Development (Solar Industry) job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C