Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-16 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales Planning Manager, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining broad analysis and delivering the highest quality of service. You will be providing support and have control over funds to trade-related matters.
- Check and verify all contract proposals prior to submission
- Track and ensure contracts are being issued systematically and in a timely manner in accordance with SOP
- Review and analyse expenses and compared with statement of spent and budget
- Review monthly and half yearly accruals process for accurate and timely submission
- Assist in wholesaler sell-out and the R&R submission
- Ensure timely submission by the wholesalers without any errors in the file
- Liaise with the sales team and product collection contractor on product collection programmes, specifically on inclusion and exclusion of outlets, analysis of product collection report for management purpose
To succeed in this Sales Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the marketing team.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in business studies or equivalent
- Strong communication skills both in spoken and written English
- Minimum of three to five years' experience in FMCG is an advantage
- Microsoft Excel and SAP experience is required
The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Analyst job.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.Loh@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C