Sales Manager (Adhesive)
Location Shah Alam
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 09 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An excitingSales Manager (Adhesive) job has just become available at one of the most respected adhesive manufacturer company based in Malaysia.
About the Sales Manager (Adhesive) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire sales team to ensure that all activities and territory plans are executed and implemented. You will also ensure that all sales targets are being achieved in the assigned sales territory.
- Establishes Malaysia strategic marketing & sales goals to develop and achieve the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) corporate objectives
- Develops and localises comprehensive sales & marketing plans and programs for the Malaysia AOP, consistent with market demands and long-term profitability
- Performs key account management for major transplant business in Malaysia, and acts as sales at the start-up phase
- Recruits, coaches and develops a robust sales engineering team to develop and direct business with industrial and electronics factory end-users for the specialty chemical distribution and overseas vendors we represent
- Develops and manages Malaysia sales and marketing budget
- Conducts marketing surveys in Malaysia on current and new product concepts, and provides feedback for future product development related to Malaysia
- Develops and Manages distributor network for 2 product lines
To succeed in this Sales Manager (Adhesive) role, you will need to have extensive knowledge in the adhesive product selling to the electronics industry.
- 10 years work experience in adhesives, or other industrial and electronics markets, to develop direct end-user accounts and manage a sales team.
- Intimate knowledge of Malaysia market and ability to communicate seamlessly on a business level.
- Significant sales experience and aptitude
- A leader: can build, design a strategy for and motivate a team
- Entrepreneurial and independent: a self-starter
- Willing to do what it takes to be successful
This international adhesive company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also focused on training and developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (adhesive) job.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125