Area Sales Capabilities Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Johnson Ng
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Area Sales Capabilities Manager job has just become available at one of the most largest business services company based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting directly to the Sales Director.
About the Area Sales Capabilities Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for leading the country sales training initiatives in cooperation with the National Sales Director and the organisation country Managing Director.
- Setting up and implement the sales coaching and assessment system.
- Work closely with sales managers (CDMs), Branch manager / service team leaders to improve their ability to coach sales people in the field and their ability to manage performance in their area of responsibility.
- Project management and delivery of country specific sales activities to ensure consistency & continuous improvement of sales performance standards.
- This includes, but not limited to, to following: sales induction program, Basic Technical course for sales people, development workshops, etc.
- Developing & monitoring sales force KPIs dashboard. This information is then collated & analysed to provide status report to the country leadership team.
- To “raise the standard” of training by constantly monitoring new trends and ‘ways of working’, including updating of training courses, making them relevant to country requirements.
To succeed in the Area Sales Capabilities Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix. This includes identification of training needs and designing relevant modules, activities, and tools to ensure a consistent and professional approach across with the aim of increasing standards of sales performance.
- Sales Management or relevant experience, at least 5 years
- Learning / Training Management, 2 years at least
- Organisation Development and Change
- Strong Organisation Development and Change capabilities
- Deliver Results oriented, Performance Improvement
- Working with others, team alignment.
This global professional service firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the market leader in both pest control and hygiene solution industries for more over many decades in Malaysia. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Area Sales Capabilities Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125