B2B Sales Executive SEA
Consultant Alexander Burgess
Date posted 04 October 2016
A venture backed international start-up based in Kuala Lumpur which aims to change the e-commerce ecosystem is looking for a B2B Sales Executive to develop business with companies in Australia.
About the B2B Sales Executive SEA role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for driving sales with potential customers across South East Asia.
- Full sales cycle management - from lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, pricing and negotiation until closing
- Create long lasting partnerships with key customers
- Build, plan, maintain and forecast around your pipeline
- Close deals with the customers interest at heart
- Meet and exceed targets
The successful B2B Sales Executive SEA will be a confident, enthusiastic and sales-driven individual with a passion for success.
- Two to three years of B2B sales experience
- Permission to work in Malaysia
- Excellent communication skills in English & fluency in Bahasa Indonesia/Melayu
- A bullet-proof positive attitude
- No fear about doing Cold Calling and speaking to CXO's
- A competitive mind-set but at the same time a team player
- A natural wish to “understand others before you try to make them understand you”
This International company helps online shoppers make better decisions when buying online, as well as providing online stores with a business tool that increases their sales through customer reviews - a genuine win-win situation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right candidate in this B2B Sales Executive SEA role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125