Senior Leasing Manager
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR150,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant KarMoon Tan
Job Ref 25NA6Z-C16DC07C
Date posted 26 May 2023petaling-jaya sales/sales-corporate 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 real-estate-and-property Petaling Jaya MY MYR 96000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A newly created Senior Leasing Manager job has just become available at a shopping mall in the central region.
About the Senior Leasing Manager Role:
This role is critical to the business to identify suitable tenants for the retail's properties and lead to revenue generation. You will be responsible for creating a tenancy mix, liaise with potential tenants, arrange for business presentations and crafting out a suitable deal for both parties.
- Review and conclude total company properties for lease
- Reorganise all properties information for lease
- Understand the feasibility of properties and its limitations
- Conduct market research and feasibility studies
- Create, formulate, develop and execute effective leasing and marketing for total company properties
- Outline leasing planning and implementation schedules
- Plan and forecast total company occupancy and its rental income
- Prepare leasing materials and marketing kits
- Attend all leasing enquiries and new tenant acquisition
- Coordinate with related departments to ensure successful sign-up and opening
- Assist and ensure tenants adhere to business operation rules and regulations
- Prepare appropriate reports for management updates
- Manage all leasing documentation
- Take charge of all leasing legal documents review, input, amendment and conclusion
To succeed in this Senior Leasing Manager (Retail) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and be hands-on in regards to the whole process of leasing matter procedures for the company.
- Postgraduate diploma or degree
- Skilled in negotiating and interpersonal communications
- Frequent traveller
- Optimistic and results-oriented
- 8 - 10 years' work experience in a related field, especially in leasing or tenant relations, people management experience is ideal
- Familiarity with leasing agreements and minor legal know-how relating to rental matters
The hiring company is a reputable property developer in the country and they have an upcoming retail project which is due to open soon. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven and determined to be part of a successful growing retail chain, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this Senior Leasing Manager (Retail) role.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7003
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 06 June 2023An exciting Sales Operation Manager (Automotive) job has become available in a one of the largest multinational automotive manufacturing corporations.