Sales Director (Non-IT Services)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 09 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
One of the largest international B2B product solutions and services businesses is searching for a very talented Sales Director to take the reins and steer the company to success and business growth.
About the Sales Director Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director of Malaysia, you will be fully in charge of leading and driving the sales division of the organisation by establishing key strategies and direction. You will lead a sizeable sales force and strive to hit sales growth targets for the business.
- To lead, draw up and implement Annual Sales & Business Development plans, assuring that the Company is aggressively seeking new customers and markets, achieving its full sales potential, and fulfilling its obligations under the terms of its Sales and Service agreements for total Customer Satisfaction
- To build and lead an integrated marketing and sales operations by consistently developing and spearheading innovative sales and marketing programs to achieve positive market share and brand equity that maximise growth and increase overall company profitability
- You will be required to direct, coordinate and lead a professional sales and marketing team, promoting the company, identifying opportunities and securing large-scale services opportunities
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Branch Managers and Area Sales Managers to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales force and activity performance
- To conduct frequent visits to major customer's to build rapport and conduct presentations and/or premises inspections when necessary
- Conduct regular route rides with sales to assess implementations of strategies, identify any training gaps required for development and the market trends
The successful Sales Director should have strong sales management experience in selling solutions and services to large and small customers. Experience in managing a large team of sales people is a need. You will also need to have experience working in a matrix organisation with cross-functional working styles.
- At least a Degree in Business Management / Business studies or related; MBA preferred
- Min 10 – 15 years' experience in Sales Management with experience selling complex services and solutions (e.g. Logistics, Hygiene solutions, non-IT/Telco, etc.)
- Strong business planning and operational management with ability to lead a relatively sizeable team of sales professionals
- Key customer management and business development track record
- Expert knowledge in international and local systems, procedures and standards related to sales
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English and local Malaysia languages
- Strong influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills
With close to a 100 years of global presence, this organisation has set itself as the number one in their field of expertise and are currently experiencing massive growth across the globe, especially within the Asia market.
If you are an extremely talented, hands-on and driven sales leader with a good track record in business development and looking to utilise a wealth of experience and knowledge to further develop the growth of a market leader, then this is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this exciting new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125