Bid & Project Engineer (Service Sales)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant William Yang
Date posted 09 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A Bid & Project Engineer (Service Sales) job has become available at an international rotating equipment company based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Functional Operations Manager, this is a role for Service Sales candidates to consider.
About the Bid & Project Engineer (Service Sales) role;
You will be responsible for promoting all service products and solutions (Service Contract, Energy Efficient Solution, Pump Audit, Laser Alignment, Spare Part, etc.) to customers.
- To develop and plan sales and promotional activities for effective implementation of the service sales objectives
- To prepare sales and company budgets, forecasts and all sales and service reports as necessary.
- Maintain good relations with customers and all service partners, advise them of and sell Company's services and products, price movement and other related developments; thereby ensure customer's satisfaction
- Ensure collection of debts in a timely manner (when necessary)
- To provide technical support and carry out trouble-shooting of all technical issues on field and in-house
- To prepare proposal/quotation to customers and follow up for confirmation and execution.
- Responsible for Company's market share in the assigned territory by achieving at least the sales quota allocated
- Promote teamwork & team spirit among colleagues
- Perform any other related duties/assignments as and when directed by superior/s
- To succeed in the Service Sales Engineer job, you will need prior experience in service sales selling spare parts, contacts, or maintenance service to industrial clients.
To succeed in this role as the Bid & Project Engineer (Service Sales) , you must have minimum two to five years' proven Service Sales experience
- Minimum qualifications – Degree in engineering (mechanical/chemical/electrical) preferred, but not mandatory if good service sales experience can be proven
- Profile 80% commercial orientated / 20% technical
- Proactive, work independently, set up his own sales schedule, plan and execute cold call etc
- Demonstrable ability to build trust and credibility within customer accounts
This international engineering rotating equipment company continues to be a market leader for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Bid & Project Engineer (Service Sales) job.
Apply today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125