Consultant SueLin Lim
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Commercial Director position has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG company here in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the head of country, this is a role for existing Directors who have a successful track record in the industry.
About the Commercial Director Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall sales performance in Malaysia across all channels. You will be tasked to set objectives, targets and strategies for the team that you manage and hold the responsibilities for P&L management.
- Develop route to market strategy across the nation in both general and modern trade channels
- Manage the financial targets and ensure that the targets are met
- Manage and train capable managers and team leads to effectively manage the distributor channel
- Overlook the expansion of network and distribution points and implement new ideas or plans to increase revenue
To succeed in the Commercial Director role, you will need to have the ability to influence and lead by example through past sales success and work cooperatively with other senior team members cross-functionally.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Commerce or related
- 15 years of working experience in the FMCG industry, currently in a Director capacity
- Strong experience in both general and modern trade channels
- Ability to lead and inspire people, visionary and hands-on
This international consumer goods company needs no introduction and is known as one of the leaders in multiple categories. They are known for their company values, product innovation and company culture. The work culture may be demanding but if you are committed to be part of the team in its vision to grow its presence across Malaysia and Asia, rewards can be significant.
If you are a successful Sales or Commercial Director currently with a proven track record and would like to take up a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me for a discussion.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125