Consultant AiRene Tan
Date posted 26 September 2016
One of the largest education and training companies in Malaysia is looking for a talented Sales Director to develop and implement strategies and management of the sales team to ensure the cost effective achievement of the company’s objectives for sales, account receivable, profit and future development.
About the Sales Director Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will take the lead in driving a high performing team in achieving top-line deliverables.
Key responsibilities include:
- develop and implement objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems and ensure that the company’s plans on sales, distribution, accounts receivables and merchandising targets are achieved with cost efficiency.
- establish systems and procedures for control and evaluation of sales teams’ performance against objectives so that, where necessary, effective corrective action can be taken or rewards for above standard performance.
- manage, coach and develop the sales management to establish systems and procedures for a highly motivated team whose quality and potential are maximise and develop future capabilities via succession plan.
- plan and implement a strategy for trade sector development where new business development key objectives are met with creative and diagnostic approach for its success.
To succeed in the Sales Director role, you will need to be a strong sales leader who is able to lead effectively and has a strong track record in B2B solution selling.
Key requirements include:
- minimum ten years’ B2B sales experience, with five years’ leadership exposure
- strong track record in growing sales performance and building a high performing sales team
- consultative sales coach, with the ability to lead and motivate a large sales team
- strong knowledge of the market dynamics and competitors’ landscape
- excellent board room presence, possess ability to deal with C-level stakeholders
This is a global company in the solution selling business. Its brands are trusted worldwide and enjoy strong market shares globally and Asia Pacific. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125