Vice President, Revenue
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Alexander Burgess
Date posted 26 September 2016
A rapidly expanding SaaS review platform for ecommerce businesses is looking for a Vice President, Revenue to join their team in their Kuala Lumpur headquarters.
About the Vice President, Revenue role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for leading and developing all commercial revenue stream operations and activities for the group on a Global scale.
- Oversee and drive analysis to help determine the optimal mix of business
- Develop and execute a high-level strategic plan to achieve targets
- Drive communication of revenue strategy and performance to other departments.
- Partner with Brazil’s country head to execute new analytics approaches for pricing, operations performance reviews, financial modelling, forecasting and statistical analysis, and budgeting support.
- Oversee gathering and analysis of customer and competitive intelligence such as pricing and brand value.
- Network externally to seek innovation of processes and develop best practices.
- Provide mentorship, problem resolution, and coaching to team, and create culture enabling development of high-performing individuals. Instil importance of development plans and develop succession plans for future team growth. Plan, schedule, and manage the staff to promote efficiency in completing their job responsibilities.
- Oversee Human Resources responsibilities for the specifically assigned areas; create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment.
- Perform other job related duties as requested
To succeed in the Vice President, Revenue role you will need to have existing commercial/sales leadership experience and familiarity with the ecommerce landscape.
- At least 5 years of experience in Revenue Management or related field.
- At least 7 years in a leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, or related fields, or equivalent education and experience.
- Proven track record of driving business performance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanour.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Experience in B2B, ecommerce, Digital Marketing or related
This Kuala Lumpur SaaS start-up is recognised as a leader in their field in the markets they operate.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career then this is the job for you. Great career progression opportunities await the successful candidate.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125