Visual Merchandising/Fit Out (Retail)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrice Chin
Job Ref MJFVPZ-7601FF7F
Date posted 24 May 2023kuala-lumpur sales/channel-management 2023-05-25 2023-07-23 retail kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Visual Merchandising/Fit Out (Retail) job has just become available at one of the leading sports retailers in Malaysia.
About the Visual Merchandising/Fit Out (Retail) Role:
You will be responsible for the project management, visual merchandising and in-store marketing activities related to the brand's retail business.
- Develop and manage the roll-out plan of new store concepts
- Manage fixture and construction budget and all related vendors to support the store opening/renovation plans effectively and efficiently
- Strengthen the brand's presentation in retail and maximising the impact in store, gain brand space and support sell through with focus on increasing the store experience
- Be responsible for the visual presentation, achieve consistent retail brand image
- Train the VM team by providing hands-on training for the team
To succeed in the Visual Merchandising/Fit Out (Retail)job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years of relevant work experience
- Experience in implementing in-store retail programs, policies, procedures and methodologies
- Retailing skills – understanding of retail business, solid knowledge of retail math and metrics
- Knowledge of store planning and implementation
- Analytical skills/problem identification and solving and possesses excellent project management skills, ability to balance several simultaneous projects leading to a common endpoint
- Organised and proactive. You are able to multitask, prioritise and manage internal and external deadlines, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- A great communicator, both verbal and written. You excel in the relationships you build with stakeholders, able to work across various teams
This retailer is widely recognised in the sports industry and is rapidly expanding the business. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Visual Merchandising/Fit Out (Retail) job.
Apply today or email to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7024
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 May 2023A tea beverage company is aggressively expanding and looking for a talented Operations Manager (F&B) to lead and manage the daily operations of the outlets. This role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 May 2022A new Retail Operations Manager (Timepiece) job has just been made available with a notable timepiece brand.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 June 2023An exciting Sales Account Manager (Lighting Solutions) job has just become available with a leading LED lighting solutions manufacturer in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023A multinational company is recruiting a Sales Manager (Agriculture). In this job, you will grow the channel partners and achieve sales target for the company in the assigned industries/territory.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting Business Development Manager – Security Access Solution job has become available at a global multinational engineering and technology firm.