Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1906180/001
Date posted 21 February 2023kuala-lumpur sales/channel-management 2023-02-21 2023-04-22 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Trade Marketing, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for formulating a comprehensive commercial calender detailing distribution, display, promotion and activation priorities, delivering the highest quality service alongside other trade marketing managers. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all trade related activities, including working across sales, marketing, supply chain, finance, commercial excellence and external agencies.
- Lead the creation of category and channels growth strategies through close collaboration with marketing team, translating strategies to distribution, pricing and promotion, shelving and merchandising plans
- Own business delivery for the category by ensuring sales building blocks sufficiency, anticipate business risks/gaps and derive action plan
- Develop and timely deployment of selling tool kits to sales team to enable timely external selling and engagement with retailers
- Be the gatekeeper for initiative deployment process in ensuring readiness of promotion and new initiative plans according to planned milestones; partnering with marketing, sales and demand planner
- Ensure DPSM plan implementation as per deployed with timely review of DPSM compliance in trade, together with sales and derive action plan/help needed to close gaps
- Actively participate in shopper studies in partnership with shopper champion to develop strong understanding of shopper purchase behaviors and trends, that help shape category and channels DPSM strategies
To succeed in this Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum of five years in trade marketing or key account management experience is required in the FMCG industry
- Strong analytical skills, able to derive insights from data, and present findings to key stakeholders
- Able to work collaboratively with multi-functional teams (sales, demand planning and marketing team)
- Strong competency in PC-based applications, MS Office and MS Access; possess strong communication skills and interpersonal skills; and have the ability to perform under pressure
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
This firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at Darryn.email@example.com
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7049
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 March 2023An exciting Nutrition Sales Lead (Food Ingredients) job has become available at a global integrated speciality oil and fats firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023A Business Development Manager (Automation) job has become available at a global industrial automation company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023A Business Development Manager (Construction) job has become available at a market leader in the construction business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 February 2023An exciting IT Sales Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading software business solutions providers based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 February 2023An e-Commerce Manager (Beauty) job with a reputable global beauty brand based in Malaysia has just become available.