Sales Manager - Retail (Johor)
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR12,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Job Ref 1890620/001
Date posted 19 January 2023johor-bahru sales/channel-management 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 sales Johor Bahru MY MYR 10000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Sales Manager - Retail (Johor) job has become available in Johor with a global market leading paints manufacturer.
About the Sales Manager - Retail (Johor) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing and developing sales for the retail dealer channel for the Southern Region of Malaysia (Johor and Melaka). You will lead a team of sales professionals and drive productivity and growth for the region.
- Be responsible for the market mapping and expansion of the Southern Region by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors in order to increase market share
- Guide and lead sales team in assigned area or region by coaching, monitoring, and supervising daily activities to ensure achievement of team objectives
- Work closely with internal stakeholders by having consistent updates and clear understanding in order to meet customer needs and smooth work flow
- Evaluate and follow up on team objectives statuses: sales targets, collections, DSO, etc.
- Visit existing and new customers, contractors, and consultants with the dealers/project team to follow up on projects, assist in supply or apply issues, resolve bottom-line concerns, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Consolidate and analyse monthly sales and collection reports and take actions to improve on the same
- Conduct periodic performance reviews and feedback sessions with employees as required
- Organise, develop, motivate and lead sales teams by setting clear targets and framework, coaching, supporting, following up and monitoring each team member
The successful Sales Manager – Retail (Johor) must have prior experience managing dealers or channel sales within relatable industries. Experience leading a team is preferred.
- At least a degree or diploma
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years of experience in a sales role managing retail channels/dealers within building materials, paints, lubricants, tyres or other retail channel industries
- Experience with leading a sales team
- Strong communication skills with a good command of English and other local languages
- Ability to be based in Johor region
- Good commercial acumen and a drive for success
- Strategic mindset and strong planning skills
This international manufacturer of paints is a market leader in their field of expertise and are constantly focusing on growth internally and externally. They have presence across the globe with strong focus in the ASEAN region and work with a progressive mindset. With a strong culture and support structure, they are always looking for like-minded professionals to join their organisation.
If you are an experience Sales Manager with dealer management experience looking for a company with strong culture and environment, then this Sales Manager - Retail (Johor) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Johor BahruDate posted: 19 January 2023A Territory Sales Manager - FMCG (Central/Johor/East Coast) job has become available at a renowned company, to deliver and assist on managing the overall business for the assigned territory.