Customer Experience Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1872290/001
Date posted 15 November 2022kuala-lumpur sales/channel-management 2022-11-15 2023-01-14 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Customer Experience Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Customer Experience Manager (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad customer experience strategy, delivering the highest service quality alongside several top management executives. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all strategic and planning customer experience activities.
- Drive the overall consumer satisfaction, recommendation and loyalty, help build and protect our brand reputation and support business growth
- Drive the voice of the consumers to be used within the business for the continuous improvement and the innovation process
- Drive the transformation of the traditional Customer Experience approach into a globally aligned premium contact centre
- Create the best conditions for the development of a highly engaged, high performing consumer care team
- Lead talent development within the customer experience team
- Ensure excellence in the consumer experience on all channels by monitoring and reviewing performance periodically (service level KPIs, customer satisfaction, NPS) in compliance with the global consumer care dashboard and leveraging continuous improvement
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal stakeholders to maximise consumer care performance and added value to the business
To succeed in this Customer Experience Manager (FMCG) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Combination of at least five years of call centre experience (call centre management, people management, and issue management)
- Excellent PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Suite programmes
- Strongly ability to apply appropriate verbal and written communication techniques
- Strong relational and communication skills (interpersonal and digital)
- Ability to connect with diverse culture and adapt to changes
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
This global FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the this exciting Customer Experience Manager (FMCG) role.
Apply today or email me at Darryn.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Sales Revenue Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales Revenue Management, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 November 2022A new e-Commerce Lead (Retail Chain) job has just become available at one of the largest retail chains in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A Regional Sales Manager (Protective Coating) job has become available at a multinational company to join the team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A leading international HVAC organisation is seeking a talented Controls & Contracting Leader (HVAC) based in Malaysia. In this job, you will focus on project sales.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + AttractiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 October 2022An exciting and attractive Retail Area Manager (Luxury Retail) job has just become available at one of the most reputable luxury retail brands. Reporting directly to the Head of Retail, this is a role for a Retail manager who is a leader in their field.