Sales Capability Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1869570/001
Date posted 01 November 2022kuala-lumpur sales/channel-management 2022-11-01 2022-12-31 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Capability Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Capability Manager (FMCG) Role:
Based in Petaling Jaya, reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for designing sales force deployment that complies with SFE guidelines, and optimises investment of resources according to business potential and ROI.
- Provide analytical support for sales force automation (SFA) by preparing reports covering sales and field activity aAnalytics, call planning analytics, sales force KPI tracking
- Work closely with sales teams and optimise sales efficiency/productivity
- Prepare data for use in reporting at various levels for periodical reports
- Draw out insights through analysis of activities and proactively report the same to businesses
- Drive implementation, usage and change management of distributor management system and SFA
- Liaise with technical support (external and internal) to resolve technical issues and challenges
- Integrate and map internal sales system with external system (SFA/DMS) and draw analysis at multiple levels
- Align directly with Sales Leadership, Sales Training, Learning and Development to formalise ongoing sales training, professional development programs and overall effectiveness for multiple teams under the sales organisation
To succeed in this Sales Capability Manager (FMCG) role, you must take an active role in the development and implementation of strategy and tactics, both with the sales and marketing directorates as well as working collaboratively with other departments in the company.
- University/post-university degree
- At least five years of relevant experience in sales force effectiveness
- Ability to think and act logically
- Business skills: business analytics, project/process management, planning
This FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Capability Manager (FMCG) job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting IT Sales Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading software business solutions providers based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022One of the leading export houses in Malaysia with diversified business areas - manufacturing, trading and marketing of consumer products as well as one of the major palm oil exporter in the world is currently seeking a high-calibre candidate for an International Trading Manager, ASEAN job. In this job, you will join the headquarters based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 November 2022A Business Development Manager (Automation - Food) job has become available at a global industrial automation company to join the team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 October 2022A multinational company is seeking a Business Development Manager (Data Centre). In this job, you will support on the drive of end-to-end capability improvement on behalf of partners in the digital power division to achieve business success.