Territory Sales Manager (Sandakan)
Salary MYR78,000 - MYR90,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kota KinabaluFULL_TIME
Consultant Dean Yeo
Job Ref 1793930/001
Date posted 09 September 2022kota-kinabalu sales/channel-management 2022-09-09 2022-11-08 sales Kota Kinabalu MY MYR 78000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational beverage company is recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager (Sandakan) job. In this job, you will lead the sales team and responsible to grow the business. This role is based in Sandakan and will manage the business in Sandakan, Tawau and Lahad Datu.
About the Territory Sales Manager (Sandakan) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for growing the company's business. You will oversee the daily operations of the sales team and lead the team to achieving success in the territory.
- Achieve the sales, distribution and merchandising objectives for the specified geographic areas; general trade through a team of Sales Team Leaders
- Take charge of the area's P&L, you are in charge of achieving the monthly sales target
- Analyse the sales team and area performance, identify the opportunities and develop a plan to capture them
- Ensure that the company’s strategies are properly cascaded down to the team through the Sales Team Leaders. You must ensure the strategies are properly implemented and executed in the market
- Work closely with distributors to grow the business in the territory
To succeed in the Territory Sales Manager (Sandakan) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- STPM/diploma/degree-A level pass
- Minimum of four years working experience as an Area Sales Manager, District Sales Manager or its equivalent (preferably with FMCG experience)
- Ability to manage and supervise a team of Sales Team Leaders, Market Developers (MDs) and Distributor Sales Representative
- Proven track records in leading and managing distributors would be an added advantage
- Merchandising knowledge
- Good communication and analytical thinking skills
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
This beverage company needs no introduction and is recognised worldwide. The culture is demanding but if you are sales driven and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Territory Sales Manager (Sandakan) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C