Dealer Developer (Power Tools)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Adrian Chung
Job Ref 1841610/001
Date posted 28 August 2022kuala-lumpur sales/channel-management 2022-08-28 2022-10-27 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational company is recruiting for a Dealer Developer (Power Tools) job for their team in Malaysia.
About the Dealer Developer (Power Tools) Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy as well as maintaining dealer's relationship of the company and providing support to the organisation.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the assigned accounts through frequent collaboration and communication
- Follow up on all issues raised by the market’s end-customer/distributor such as product enquiries, marketing programmes, ordering, deliveries, invoicing, payments and other related matters
- Keep abreast of market trends and development, new competitive products and offers
- Monitor the sales performance versus the sales target to ensure alignment
- Prepare sales reports detailing the sales performance, progress, opportunities and risks
- Work closely with the assigned accounts to formulate sales plans to grow the Malaysia market, execute sales activities in accordance to the time line set in the sales plan, and monitor the progress
- Work with the marketing team to roll out events and promotion with assigned accounts to build brand awareness and market share
- Work with the demand planner to ensure that the product forecasting can support the strategic sales plan to serve the needs of the assigned accounts
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
To succeed in this Dealer Developer (Power Tools) role, you must have prior channel sales or management experience in a B2B setting.
- At least five years' experience specialising in sales and channel management
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or equivalent disciplines
- Customer-focused and possess strong selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prior experience in handling dealers or distributors is an added advantage
- Ability to travel overseas frequently
This award-winning organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Dealer Developer (Power Tools) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 September 2022A global market leader in automation technologies for the industrial markets is seeking a talented Senior Sales Engineer (Industrial Automation). In this job, you will join their team in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A Singapore-based creative tech startup specialising in creating augmented reality (AR) experiences for brands on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and the web browser (WebAR) is seeking a Sales Manager (Tech Startup). In this job, you will build and grow the business based in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A rapidly expanding media platform is seeking a highly driven candidate for a Sales Manager (Media/PR) job in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will be responsible for business development and growing the business.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022A Singapore-based creative tech start up specialising in creating augmented teality (AR) experiences for brands on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and the web browser (WebAR) is recruiting for a Sales Manager job based in Malaysia to build and grow the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 September 2022An exciting Assistant Sales Manager, Chemical (Japanese Speaker) job has become available at a global integrated chemical manufacturer firm.