Senior Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1818260/001
Date posted 27 June 2022kuala-lumpur sales/channel-management 2022-07-14 2022-08-26 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Trade Marketing, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for formulating a comprehensive commercial calender detailing distribution, display, promotion and activation priorities, delivering the highest quality service alongside other trade marketing managers. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all trade related activities, including working across sales, marketing, supply chain, finance, commercial excellence and external agencies.
- Develop strategic short-term and long-term business plans for total category
- Build comprehensive trade and shopper activation plans to support category development as well as business growth
- Work with various stakeholders (especially brand and sales) to ensure excellence in all executions
- Shopper and channel insight - identify opportunities using multiple data sources to create actionable insights
- Drive profitable sales and category/brand share growth in the total category across multiple channels
- Create insight-selling story - develop selling story using consumer, shopper and channel data
- Channel activity planning - develop and drive creative activity plans which are aligned with brand and sales, built out of a structured and comprehensive SWOT analysis and prioritised options
- In-store standards and blueprint concept - develop in-store and blueprint standards that incorporate shopper insights and consumer data
To succeed in this Senior Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Marketing or Business from a reputable university
- Eight years of experience in a well-recognised FMCG company
- Proven track record of driving sales growth in competitive and mass categories
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen, able to develop plan, set budget, create department SOP and operate within respective guidelines
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. This firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at Darryn.email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022A global beauty retailer is seeking a high-calibre Category Manager (Beauty) to grow and support the business across different axes.
Salary: MYR13,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 August 2022A global leader in packaging solutions is recruiting for a Key Account Manager (Food Packaging) job for their team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Head of Software Sales job has just become available in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 June 2022A global leader in oil and gas solutions focusing on water treatment processes is searching for a Key Account Manager (O&G Produced Water Treatment) job to join the team in Kuala Lumpur.