e-Commerce Manager (Retail Chain)
Salary MYR108,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant KarMoon Tan
Job Ref 1817150/001
Date posted 16 June 2022kuala-lumpur sales/channel-management 2022-06-23 2022-08-15 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 108000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created e-Commerce Manager (Retail Chain) job has just become available at one of largest retail chains in the country.
About the e-Commerce Manager (Retail Chain) Role:
Your main responsibility will be to plan and implement e-commerce strategies, manage the development for e-platforms and assets as well as to lead the e-commerce growth that contributes to the achievement of the revenue generation.
- Develop online shopper insights and support strategies and plans that deliver category growth based on online consumer, shopper and online customer requirements
- Plan and propose the online marketing strategies for the category. Support its implementation and continuously review the effectiveness of online activities
- Develop and communicate key priorities of the e-business (channel, customer, business development, path-to-purchase funnel, new opportunity, etc.) to team members, leadership team and cross-functional partners
- Provide strategic direction for development of the e-business
- Develop business relationships with key customers and partners to ensure strategic alignment and continuously improve customer satisfaction
- Develop online merchandising plans to align with marketing calendars (seasonal) and content strategies
- Manage activation of brand content and presence on e-commerce platforms
To succeed in this e-Commerce Manager role, you will need an entrepreneurial mentality, have passion for learning about this industry and the ability to cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with hands-on e-commerce, CRM management and omnichannel
- Degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- Experienced working with internal and external stakeholders to establish efficient and scalable processes
- Good knowledge of all e-commerce channels/digital marketing/operations (i.e. inventory, stock management, etc.)
- Leadership and influencing skills and strong project-management skills
- Strong analytical skills and fact-based orientation in decision making
- Strong communication skills
This company needs no introduction and is well established in their industry. The culture is great with low attrition rate. If you are confident and a self-starter, the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this e-Commerce Manager (Retail Chain) role is right for you.
Apply now or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this new opportunity. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2022A rapidly expanding retailer is seeking a talented Group Category Manager (Frozen Food & Ice Cream) to join their team in Malaysia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all category-related functions.
Salary: MYR12,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 June 2022A global leader in speciality chemicals manufacturing is searching for a Regional Manager (Gas Treatment). In this job, you will the APAC team and be based in their Malaysia office.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 June 2022A global leader in oil and gas solutions focusing on water treatment processes is searching for a Key Account Manager (O&G Produced Water Treatment) job to join the team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Senior Trade Marketing Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Trade Marketing, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 June 2022An exciting Service Sales Manager job has become available at a global integrated water technology firm.