Sales Analyst (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1813650/001
Date posted 08 June 2022kuala-lumpur sales/channel-management 2022-06-16 2022-08-07 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Analyst (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Analytics Manager, this is a role for an analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Analyst (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for formulating a comprehensive commercial calender detailing distribution, display, promotion and activation priorities, delivering the highest quality service alongside the Marketing Director. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all marketing related activities, including working across sales, operations, supply chain, finance, commercial excellence and external agencies.
- Assist the commercial support team to drive for business objectives and KPIs via aiding the management of wholesalers, pricing management, development of reports providing line of sight to the team and championing of systems
- Provide crucial data and information, e.g. all sales reporting requirements to facilitate in management decision making on top of aiding the Sales Planning and Analysis Manager
- Develop and generate monthly sales report and tracking against identified benchmarks to cascade to sales team and company
- Conduct any other ad hoc sales reports and analysis as and when required
- GMA reporting and tracking; includes sharing and cascading to the sales team and provision of letter to sales team/customers as and when required
To succeed in this Sales Analyst (FMCG) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel (knowledge of Vlookup/Pivot Table mandatory, other advanced functions is a plus)
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Strong organisational and reporting skills with good analytical abilities with attention to detail
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Readiness to participate in market visits for better understanding of the market and industry
- Fast learner with ability to grasp concepts and tasks
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. This firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Analyst (FMCG) job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at Darryn.email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 June 2022A multinational company is seeking an Inside Sales (B2B). In this job, you will pay great focus on achieving sales results in all products and promoting the company as a provider of total industrial service solutions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 June 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Key Account Manager (CCTV) job for their sales team in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR3,000 - MYR6,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 May 2022A BD Representative - English speaking job has become available at a software service provider based in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR4,000 - MYR6,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 May 2022A BD Representative - Mandarin speaking job has become available at a software service provider based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Area Manager (Sport Lifestyle Retailer) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable sports retailer brands in Malaysia. Reporting to the Retail Manager, this is a role for a leader in their field.