Retail Operations Manager (Timepiece)
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant KarMoon Tan
Job Ref 1801730/001
Date posted 12 May 2022kuala-lumpur sales/channel-management 2022-05-13 2022-07-11 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new Retail Operations Manager (Timepiece) job has just been made available with a notable timepiece brand.
About the Retail Operations Manager (Timepiece) Role:
Reporting to the Brand General Manager, the role is responsible for managing all aspects of store operations with full P&L responsibility. This role is also required to develop owned retail strategy in the market in order to achieve both brand and business objectives and to drive sustainable and profitable retail portfolio and growth.
- Develop a long-term retail strategy and set priorities to achieve company long-term goals
- Develop retail expansion directions and plans to achieve brand objectives and drive sustainable business growth. Implement and oversee the executions of these action plans
- Oversee and manage the operations of all owned stores to achieve business target and set a benchmark in the markets to deliver premium and excellent consumer experience
- Drive the operational standards, customer service standards, visual standards (including VM and ISC) according to global/regional standards
- Launch marketing initiatives in-store to hit sales targets and deliver brand messages
- Develop retail organisational structure to support daily operations
- Build the company's culture in retail organisations, develop and motivate the team, both frontline and back office. Partner with HR to recruit, identify and develop talents within retail organisations
- Partner with merchandising team for working on the direct assortment adoption plan and product segmentations according to global/regional direction for both inline and factory outlets
- Monitor product availability levels throughout the day and replenish stocks to ensure 100% availability at all times
- Manage owned retail inventory to drive fast turn, maximize GM and maintain a healthy inventory
- Work closely with marketing and brand presentation team to initiate programmes to drive traffic and sales
- Oversee the executions, analyse the results and provide constructive feedback
- Work with the visual team to manage in-store visual presentation standards
- Work closely with regional functions to develop and launch initiatives and programmes
To succeed in the Retail Operations Manager (Timepiece) job, you will need to be hands-on and have adequate experience in managing full operations within the retail industry.
- Minimum of a diploma or equivalent from any notable universities
- At least eight years' work experience in operations within the luxury or fashion industry
- People management experience is a must
- Positive learning attitude
- Excellent in communication and engagement skills
This multinational retail company specialising in timepieces needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Retail Operations Manager (Timepiece) role.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Senior Manager, Merchandising (Retail) job has just become available at one of the most recognisable convenient store retailers in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Merchandising, this is a job for someone who is up for a challenge.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2022A rapidly expanding F&B retailer is looking for a talented candidate to take on a newly created Senior Brand and Marketing Manager (Retail) job in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will lead a team to grow the business.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022A newly created Operations Manager (F&B) job has just become available with at one of the growing F&B chains.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Customer Development Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 June 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Senior Business Operation Analyst (B2B) job for their team in Malaysia.