Head of Trade Marketing (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1800890/001
Date posted 08 May 2022kuala-lumpur sales/channel-management 2022-05-13 2022-07-07 fmcg Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Trade Marketing (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected international FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Trade Marketing (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for formulating a comprehensive commercial calender detailing distribution, display, promotion and activation priorities, delivering the highest quality service alongside other trade marketing managers. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all trade related activities, including working across sales, marketing, supply chain, finance, commercial excellence and external agencies.
- Develop strategic short-term and long-term business plans for total category
- Build comprehensive trade and shopper activation plans to support category development as well as business growth
- Work with various stakeholders (especially brand and sales) to ensure excellence in all executions
- Shopper and channel insight - identify opportunities using multiple data sources to create actionable insights
- Drive profitable sales and category/brand share growth in the total category across multiple channels
- Create insight-selling story - develop selling story using consumer, shopper and channel data
- Channel activity planning - develop and drive creative activity plans which are aligned with brand and sales, built out of a structured and comprehensive SWOT analysis and prioritised options
- In-store standards and blueprint concept - develop in-store and blueprint standards that incorporate shopper insights and consumer data
To succeed in this Head of Trade Marketing (FMCG) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in marketing or business from a reputable university
- 10 years of experience in a well-recognised FMCG company
- Proven track record of driving sales growth in competitive and mass categories
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen, able to develop plan, set budget, create department SOP and operate within respective guidelines
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. This firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Trade Marketing (FMCG) job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at Darryn.email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 June 2022A new Channel Head (FMCG) job has just been made available with a growing FMCG company specialising in food and beverage.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2022An exciting Head of Sales (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a commercial head who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2022An exciting Head of Business Development (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a head of department who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR30,000 - MYR45,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 June 2022A key aviation organisation is seeking a Head of Government Affairs (Aviation). In this job, you will lead stakeholder relations and regulatory affairs for the business in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Food Service, Senior Manager (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Managing director, this is a role for a senior manager who is a leader in their field.