Regional Sales Manager, Johor (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Job Ref 1799710/001
Date posted 01 May 2022johor-bahru sales/channel-management 2022-05-13 2022-06-30 fmcg Johor Bahru Johor Bahru MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Sales Manager, Johor (FMCG) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Sales Manager, Johor (FMCG) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for handling important client accounts. The role must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client and be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, by anticipating the client’s needs, working within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and helping the client to succeed.
- Provide input to the commercial team regarding the Malaysian FMCG trade dynamics such as channel definitions, size of customer/outlet base by geography, trade margins, discount and credit strategy, salesforce structure and size and sales remuneration and incentives
- Manage credit as a selling enabler but with a disciplined approach to the limits prescribed by the company and the recovery of outstanding
- Be responsible for in-outlet execution to prescribed standards
- Develop as a competitive advantage a world-class customer service
- Be responsible for the motivation and development of the sales team
To succeed in this Regional Sales Manager, Johor (FMCG), you must be numerically strong, possess outstanding strategic thinking abilities and strong experience in key account management.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration, or similar
- Minimum of eight years of work experience in sales and distributor management in the FMCG industry
- Good communication and presentation skills, with strong command of English
- Good analytical, organisational and project management skills, and a positive work attitude
- Good understanding of research and able to work independently
This global FMCG company is consider as the market leader in its category. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Sales Manager, Johor (FMCG) job.
Apply today or email me: Darryn.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C