Assistant Trade Marketing Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Darryn Loh
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Trade Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Trade Marketing, this is a role for a trade marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant Trade Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for formulating a comprehensive commercial calender detailing distribution, display, promotion and activation priorities, delivering the highest quality service alongside other trade marketing managers. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all trade related activities, including working across sales, marketing, supply chain, finance, commercial excellence and external agencies.
- Led by the National Sales Manager MY and SG, develop competitive marketing plans and trade channel strategies (annual trade plans and promotional calendar) for Malaysia. Ensure the greatest return for every dollar forecast to spent
- Accurately update trade spend systems with the trade spend forecast, accruals and actuals
- Ensure timely and efficient reconciliation of trade spend
- Coordinate and lead the monthly trade spend review, to analyse, investigate and understand any trade spend variance with forecast
- Understand what activities deliver the greatest ROI for our business. Share the findings with the sales team and influence the promotional calendar to feature activities which deliver the greatest ROI
- Analyse and understand P&L variances from budget and forecast
- Gather and evaluate market intelligence, shopper trends and trade information to assist management in making better decisions and strategies for business growth
To succeed in the Assistant Trade Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Ideal candidate should have three to five years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies/marketing or other related field
- Having experience in retail marketing/ trade marketing /category management or modern trade sales from consumer goods /FMCG industry
- Full understanding of modern trade customers and their needs
- A proven ability to deliver change to tools and processes, and to deliver improvements to a team’s way of working
This international FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. This firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Trade Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at Darryn.email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C