Distributor Sales Manager (Sarawak)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 09 October 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 automotive Kuching MY MYR 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Distributor Sales Manager (Sarawak) job has become available at a global manufacturer of automotive lubricants and engine oils to be based in Sarawak.
About the Distributor Sales Manager (Sarawak) Role:
In this business critical role, you will manage all channel distributors in your assigned region. Your task will be to develop and implement sales and business expansion plans for each of your distributors to ensure profitable growth in your region.
- Supports a profitable portfolio of accounts and prospects in indirect sales, developing existing relationships with customers and delivering profitable growth via new customer acquisitions
- Influences, coaches and motivates sales teams of distributor/third party partners targeting standardised execution of customer offers and programmes
- Participates in sales opportunities and regularly reviews the indirect sales risk pipeline to maximise team profitability, assisting the team to maximise their effective time in attracting and retaining business
- Conducts sales activities such as volume and margin analysis, supporting tender activity, resolving customer operational issues and monitoring pricing performance integrity to improve customer perception of value
- Drives new offers, building a deep understanding of the market, and actively supports prospecting activities, developing a pipeline of opportunities through more detailed customer analysis
- Coordinates the delivery of indirect sales activities, executing sales strategies and monitoring annual plans including customer channel and segment plans
The successful Distributor Sales Manager (Sarawak) must have key experience within a channel sales role managing distributors/dealers. Experience must be within the Sarawak market.
- Degree from recognised university
- At least five years of work experience in distributor sales management
- Experience within the automotive aftermarket/FMCG industry
- Must have experience working within the Sarawak market
- Strong organisational and influencing skills as well as in business planning
- Outstanding teamwork with mentoring abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application skills
- Based in Sarawak – Miri/Sibu/Kuching
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and local languages
This international lubricants manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise holding the highest market share in the region. With great clients and known for their excellent performance and success, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest of standards.
If you are a talented channel sales professional with a successful track record of sales achievements and distributor management, you can take your career forward with this exciting Distributor Sales Manager (Sarawak) job.
Apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C