Sales Representative (Automotive Parts)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 automotive Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational manufacturer of automotive parts is searching for a dedicated, driven and dynamic Sales Representative (Automotive Parts). In this job, you will join the company's expanding business in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Sales Representative (Automotive Parts) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be accountable for sales generation and the quality of service offered to ensure the continued growth and profitability of the company and their customers. You will be responsible for growing the company’s global aftermarket products through the local distribution network.
- Actively promote products with intent of gaining business and to increase the sales by defining, entering and securing markets for the company's products and services
- Service the existing customer base in the assigned territory to maintain and improve supply value and gross margin
- Represent and be responsible for achievement of the sales plan designated for the assigned territory (by customer by product)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams especially the marketing team in the launch the sales promotional programmes, NPI campaigns, brand promoting initiatives, etc.
- Communicate with the appropriate product teams on areas where the product needs further development or modification to suit the local market
- Conduct customer surveys to determine product usage and rates used
- Keep detailed records of customer buying behaviour and provide monthly reports outlining sales achievement, market detail and feedback for each product category
- Submit weekly/monthly reports to supervisor reflecting previous achievements to budget, sales results, client visits and incorporate any significant market issues
The successful Sales Representative (Automotive Parts) will need to have prior experience in distributor and dealer management within the automotive aftermarket business.
- Degree or diploma in automotive/engineering/business or related field
- At least five years' sales experience in the automotive aftermarket business (e.g. parts, lubricants, tyres, etc.)
- Experience in the motor/engine industry is an added advantage
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal and listening skills
- Attention to detail and good project management skills
- Self-discipline and self-reliant
- Excellent communication skills in English and other local languages
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
This global organisation is made up of three top brands within the automotive aftermarket parts industry and have recently strengthened their foothold within the market. They are currently focusing on an expansion plan across the region.
If you are a skilled and talented sales professional within the automotive parts/automotive aftermarket industry and looking for a chance to drive growth within the region, then this Sales Representative (Automotive Parts) role is the job for you.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C